Sunday, March 16, 2014

This Week's Meal Plan

We're eating a bit more meat this week than we typically do (and no fish), but I was really trying to buy the last number of  grocery items this week, and these meals mean that I use mostly things I already have with only the purchase of a few sale items. We were also send home with lots of leftovers this week from supper at my mother-in-law's and we already had some so I don't have to cook today!

Sunday: Leftovers (Chicken and Vegetable Stew with Dumplings)

Monday: Pasta Primavera

Tuesday: Lemony Lentils and Kale

Wednesday: Pepperoni Pizza Chili with Garlic Muffins

Thursday: Slow Cooker Butter Chicken with Rice

Friday: Cabbage and Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Saturday: Creamy Herbed Chicken with Apple, Carrot, and Beet Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs