Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Accomplishments Feb1 to Feb 7



















So I completely  missed posting accomplishments for last week! I was unwell and it took me a long time to catch up!

Made (besides meals): Italian Herb Bread, Peanut Butter Granola, personal sized apple crisp in the microwave to use up a blemished apple, stovetop popcorn with homemade cajun seasoning, and a batch of All-Purpose cleaner.

The good news is were well under for our food and household budget for January. The bad news is that we were over for eating out. Waaayyyy over. :(

Picked up a movie for my husband and I, some children's books, and a cookbook from the library. The movie was Brooklyn Castle and we really enjoyed it.

The above picture is of an inexpensive and easy activity that my son loved! We filled two squirt bottles that we already had with water with food coloring and he painted our abundant snow.

It was a bit of a light week for me as far as accomplishments! I'm just satisfied that I was feeling well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs