Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This Week's Meal Plan

This week I made two meals ahead of time (Roasted Butternut Squash Lasagna as well as Honey Rosemary Chicken) as I am having surgery on Friday and won't feel up to cooking. It feels good to have meals sorted in advance and I may do make the effort to have one a week prepped in advance which gives me some evening quality time with the kiddo which is often in short supply as evenings always seem to be a rush (although doing this of course makes the weekends even more rushed).

This week I'm trying out a bunch of new recipes. I'll update on how they worked out!

Sunday: Baked Potatoes and Mild Italian Sausages

Monday: Tomato Lentil Soup with Pita and Hummus

Tuesday: Enchiladas and Salad (didn't end up eating this meal last week)

Wednesday: Tuna Navy Bean Salad with Vegetable Fritters (these are both new recipes)

Thursday: Tomato and Sage Spaghetti (new recipe)

Friday: Roasted Butternut Squash Lasagna and Cabbage and Apple Salad (lasagna is a new recipe)

Saturday: Honey Rosemary Chicken over Brown Rice with Carrots (new recipe)

What's your best supper strategy? (And yes, I will steal it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs